Monday, February 28, 2005

Workflow Learning Symposium, online

You might think workflow learning is just another buzzword and the Next Big Hype, but it's my and others' opinion that it's where learning is going. Jay Cross, co-founder of the Workflow Institute, pointed out on the institute's blog recently that the proceedings and support materials for the October 2004 Workflow Learning Symposium are available online.

The materials include presentations from and interviews of such notable names as Gloria Gery, Tony O'Driscoll, Harvey Singh, Clark Quinn, and of course Jay Cross. A discussion space is also provided.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am the kind of guy who passions to try different stuff. Right now I am building my private solar panels. I'm making it all by myself without the assistance of my staff. I am using the internet as the only path to acheive that. I discovered a truly brilliant site which explains how to create photovoltaic panels and so on. The place explains all the steps needed for solar panel construction.

I'm not sure about how precise the info given there iz. If some guys over here who had xp with these things can have a peak and give your feedback in the site it would be awesome and I would really value it, cause I truly love [URL=http://solar-panel-construction.com/useful-articles]solar panel construction[/URL].

Tnx for reading this. U people are the best.