Even more free Web seminars
They're exploding all over! Here are the latest online seminars that won't cost you a penny.
(Go here and here for more July Web seminars that I posted previously.)
1) "Learn Effective Uses for Optimized Online Video in Your Recorded Events." On July 13th from 2 to 3 p.m. EDT, you can learn "when to use optimized video, why optimized video is effective, and how optimized video can be integrated into your recordings."
2) "How to Boost Web Seminar Attendance." On July 27th from 2 to 3 p.m. EDT, ViewCentral's vice president of business development will discuss "tips for generating more leads and attendance, how a program-centric event plan generates greater leads, and how other organizations have increased their attendance."
3) "Valuing Web Page Real Estate." On July 27th at 2 p.m. EDT, an analyst from Jupiter Research will help you learn "insights from the offline catalogue and retail world that can be leveraged to assign value to Web site pages and elements, key factors behind Web site value and their impact, and best practices to use to evaluate and optimize Web site pages and elements for faster ROI."
4) "How to Leverage Your Training Investment in Web Conferencing." This seminar on July 28th at 1 a.m. EDT will discuss how to best schedule your events, set up online registration and payment options, use interactive tools, and generate evaluations and metrics.
5) Creating Engaging E-Learning: Don't let your Learners Go AWOL." On August 12th at 2 p.m. EDT Susan Boyd (who wrote "Tips to Make E-Learning Stick" for Learning Circuits) will "discuss why learners need to be engaged in an e-learning course, identify ways to engage learners in e-learning courses, and identify ways to design for interactive learning."