When people are engaged in the learning experience, they return to work more likely to improve their performance. Use these creative facilitation techniques to capture your learners' attention and hold their interest, in any environment.
This e-book will help you:
- understand which techniques are best suited for each environment and how to implement them
- consider the advantages and potential limitations of each technique
- adjust to sudden changes in a training environment, ensuring the facilitator is always prepared
- select exercises that suit the environment but are also creative
- engage your learners, and prepare them for maximum performance.