Friday, March 26, 2004

What kind of social software are you?

Social software is the Next Big Thing, as I've reported in this blog and in my Learning Circuits articles ("We Learning" parts I and II).

This fun quiz will tell you what kind of social software you are. Obviously, it's not meant to be taken very seriously.

With the plethora of social software tools now available, you may very well end up as something you've never heard of. I came out as 3 degrees, a new Microsoft product I had heard of, but don't know very much about.

So, do what I did: Type the name of the software into your Google toolbar, hop on over to its Webpage, and use this opportunity to learn a little something more about the social software realm.

Three degrees is targeted at teens. Should I take that as a compliment or not?

No comments: