Thursday, March 11, 2004

T+D blog mentioned in Popular Science!

In January, I wrote in this blog about a Popular Science magazine article that described how to increase your brainpower. (See the fourth item in the January blog archives.) Well, the magazine has a new feature on its Letters page: a From the Blogs section that publishes excerpts from blogs that link to Popular Science. The T+D blog was chosen for excerpting in the April issue.

I don't think I said anything all that brilliant (in fact, as one friend told me jokingly, I admitted to the world how dumb I am because I reported I received only 4 out of 13 on the Popular Science quiz). But it's exciting to be mentioned in the magazine!

Unfortunately, I can't provide a link to the page because most of the magazine's content is available online only to subscribers. (I understand because T+D does the same thing.) But if you want to pick up a copy of the magazine at the newsstand, or if you're already a subscriber, check out page 10.

No comments: