Help others develop, take action, and make better decisions.
Improve your clients' ability to set goals and achieve satisfying results by helping them identify and take advantage of their natural strengths. Participants will learn a model that outlines a coaching process they can use with individuals, teams, or an entire organization, and will practice foundational coaching competencies through role plays, group exercises, and case studies.
More Details: Coaching Certification Program:
- Nov 14-15, 2012 - Dallas, TX
- Nov 26-27, 2012 - New York, NY
- Dec 11-12, 2012 - Chicago, IL
- Feb 14-15, 2013 - Los Angeles (El Segundo), CA
- Mar 04-05, 2013 - Alexandria, VA
- May 17-18, 2013 - Dallas, TX
- Jul 18-19, 2013 - New York, NY
- Sep 23-24, 2013 - Alexandria, VA
- Nov 14-15, 2013 - New York, NY
- Member Price: $1,095
- List Price: $1,395
Facilitators: Lisa K. Nabors, R.W (Bob) Johnson, Virginia Bianco-Mathis
Participating in the ASTD Coaching Certificate Program was an invaluable experience that will benefit me tremendously in my professional career. The facilitator demonstrated his vast knowledge from more than 20 years as a coach by providing guidance through real-world examples of situations that we may encounter, along with the necessary coaching skills. In addition, the program was structured to help ensure that we understood how to apply the principles we learned in actual circumstances.Fred Polirer