Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Redesign soon to be launched!

I can't wait to show it off. I've been working on the redesign of this blog and the new version is so much better!

I'm waiting for some technical help with the logo, but once that's done, I'll be able to unveil it.

In the meantime, here's a sneak preview of what the new Typepad (paid software) has allowed me to easily add:

--much prettier design without having to get deep into the html (my coding skills are very minimal)

--an about link--standard with Typepad, lets you get to know the blog's mission and a little bit about me

--my picture, for a personal touch

--an archive by topic category--as I post and the list gets full, it will allow this blog to be used as a knowledge base!

--list of recent posts--lets you see their topics at a glance rather than having to scroll

--a list (blogroll) of bloggers and Websites I read regularly and gather linking fodder from.

--better support for Firefox users.

Stay tuned for the new link!

No comments: